Top notch marketing gurus predict 2019’s marketing trends (bestmediainfo.com)
- BestMediaInfo Bureau Mumbai, December 19,
2018Aided by artificial intelligence and data analytics, voice search, video marketing and personalisedsmart communication are likely to dominate next year’s marketing trends, feel India's top marketers.
- However, one trend is likely to continue next year from 2018 — interactive marketing.
- Slowly but surely we will see the fall of the digital-only marketer and the rise of the complete marketer for whom digital would simply be a key part of the language he/she uses,” said Sandeep Verma, Managing Director, Bajaj Corp.
- Burhanuddin Pithawala Burhanuddin Pithawala, VP Conversions, Oyo, said technology is going to rule both marketing and products next year as artificial intelligence will be deployed to reach out to consumers.
The Top Five Content Marketing Trends For 2019 - B&T (bandt.com.au) - Dec
Topics: Warwick Boulter,
- Trend 1: Automated
- Trend 2: More educational content
- Trend 3: Influencer strategy and engagement
- Trend 4: AI used to create
- Trend 5: Storing it on the cloud
IBM Watson's 2019 Marketing Trends Include Balance Of Data And Emotion | AList (alistdaily.com) - Dec
Topics: IBM, Watson, IBM Watson Marketing, agile marketing, deep customer history dives, right agency, digital agencies, educated decisions
- IBM Watson Marketing identified nine trends to look out for in the coming year, including the continuance of personalization trends and the dawn of data mastery.
- 2019 will be the age of the tech-savvy marketer, IBM Watson Marketing predicts, and fate will favor the AI-powered strategy.
- Operational nimbleness combined with cross-disciplinary marketers” can support a growing ecosystem of purpose-built marketing tools, IBM Watson noted, placing an emphasis on the uniqueness of every business model and customer base.
Six key social media marketing trends for 2019 - ClickZ (clickz.com) - Dec
Topics: influencer marketing, customer service, Social media, Instagram, social tactics, updated algorithm, automated messaging, right budget
- Engagement is more important than ever
- Influencer marketing and the rise of micro-influencers
- Social media for sales enablement
- AI and customer service
- Stories, stories, stories
- What makes Stories successful?
- The end of fake followers
5 Key Marketing Trends for B2B Marketers in 2019 (techspective.net) - Dec
- Technology and the behavior of customers continues to evolve—having a drastic influence on how business-to-business (B2B) marketers develop and carry out
Emerging content marketing trends to look forward in 2019 (cioreview.com)
Topics: Chatbots, valuable, relevant, and consistent content, Content personalization, quality customers, right influencer, video marketing, social media marketing, growing opportunity
- 27659 By CIOReview | Monday, December 17, 2018 Content marketing is a strategic marketing technique focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain quality customers to drive profitable customer action.
- The interactivity enables brands to differentiate them from their competitors and leads an enhanced engagements with their target audience.
- Social media: Social media marketing(SMM) uses social media platforms and websites to promote brands and product services.
- All these shows that there is a growing opportunity for content marketing in the coming year.